Monday, June 1, 2009

I am not dead....yet!!!

It has been quite a while since my last post. I have a million excuses but if I am real honest with myself--the reason for the lack of activity has been due to me not feeling good about myself. I have not been training or eating like I should/could and it shows. To make matters worse, I was feeling strong and dedicated in February. I then got a sinus infection and my progress and routine atrophied quickly. I did manage to squeak out two third place finishes in 5k's (thanks for name Julian mom and dad, it helped get me in the female division for one race!!).

I am doing a sprint triathlon this weekend and I surely will be humbled. I will be happy just to finish. But maybe this will help get me motivated to prioritize better and appreciate the journey.

MB

1 comment:

Barefoot Dad said...

Slowpokes in the pool suck. Let's meet at the church for an early morning run soon...